OBS. For at gøre vores Persondatapolitik forståelig for alle, er den skrevet på engelsk.
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
9000 Aalborg, Denmark
2) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
a) Ordinary personal data: Name, address, email address, telephone number, use of our digital services, birth date, your uploaded pictures, and your social media accounts.
When We collect information from another source than you, the source(s) may be:
a) Online sources, e.g. social media that are publicly available;
b) Public authorities.
4) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
5) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on some legal bases.
6) SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with:
i. Suppliers and vendors that We work with to assist our company (meaning service providers, technical support, supply services, and financial institutions);
ii. Group entities;
iii. Public authorities.
7) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store your personal information only for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the services requested by you, as long as needed for a legitimate purpose, or as long as required by applicable law.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
• You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
• You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
• In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
• You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
• You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Data Protection Agency
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: May 18th, 2018